Sunday, July 13, 2008

Good Night

It is already past bedtime (again) but can I just say with delight that the Lord God is so wonderful!? This was one of the most frustrating weekends I've had in months yet I am so refreshed and ready to start a new week. Starting Thursday, I found out that I didn't pass a job interview, my car window broke for the 3rd time in 4 months (the 2nd time in 2 weeks), the electricity quit working in my bathroom (I'm functioning by hall & candle light right now), I got very little sleep, I tried to get my oil changed but arrived at the lube shop too late in the day, I didn't get to take care of a few things I had planned on, and our clothes dryer quit working. Hahaha, God is kind. I'll try to post some of what Pastor Muri shared today from Luke & John but it was exactly what I needed. I also had several friends to talk and pray with this weekend. What a difference that makes!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

HALLELUJAH for God meeting our needs!!! :) PRAISE HIS NAME!!! :) I love you and pray that He will continue to in ways of delight!

Deborah said...

Still praying for you, Sweet Pea! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! :) :) :)